GNM Test Series description :
1. GNM test series is useful for preparation of GNM recruitment examinations in central government hospitals, all state government hospitals, ESIC, CGHS, RRB, CISF, CRPF, BSF, SSB, RBI, SBI, AIIMS, DSSSB, BHEL, NTPC, NHPC, NALCO, BARC, SAIL, IOC, GAIL, NHM, RBSK, Coal India, Railway Recruitment etc.
It is also useful for preparation of gnm entrance test to get admission in gnm course in different government and private colleges and universities.
2. It is designed to give an idea about the structure and pattern of the actual examination. It also provides a suitable knowledge gainer platform for self assessment before attending the real exam.
3. There are unlimited attempts till the validity period for proper practice of the examination.
4. There is different question paper in each attempt because the question papers are randomly designed from a vast question bank.
5. Syllabus of GNM level exams has been covered in test series.
6. Individual subject wise test also covered (community health nursing, fundamentals of nursing, medical surgical nursing, nursing administration, nursing anatomy, nursing education, nursing gynecology, nursing mental health, nursing microbiology, nursing midwifery, nursing nutrition, nursing pharmacology, nursing professional trends, nursing psycology, nursing research, pediatric nursing).
7. Test will be 120 minutes duration containing 100 multiple Choice Objective Type Questions carrying a maximum of 300 marks.
8. There will be Negative Marking and for each correct answer there are 3 marks and for each wrong answer 1 marks shall be deducted. No marks will be given for each unanswered or Review question (either option chosen or not).
9. Instant result and score with wrong answer analysis of each test. You can always check your result and score of your attempted tests in history.
Important features :
1. More than 7000 questions covered
2. Unlimited attempts of test till validity period
3. Different question paper than previous attempt
4. GNM level exam syllabus covered in test
5. Individual subject wise test
6. Question paper of 100 MCQs with negative marking
7. Instant result and score of test
8. Wrong answered questions with correct answer in result
Keywords : gnm test series, gnm online test series, gnm test series free, gnm mock test, gnm mock test free, gnm online mock test, gnm mock test series, gnm online mock test series, gnm mcq, gnm question papers, gnm previous papers, gnm previous papers pdf download free, gnm old papers, gnm model papers, gnm vacancy, gnm jobs, gnm recruitment, gnm syllabus, gnm curriculum, gnm coaching online, gnm preparation, gnm study material, gnm exam, gnm notification.
Validity Period : 30 days
Payment Amount : INR 0.00