Students who are interested in admission to M Pharm with a scholarship through Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Here we provide some gpat exam preparation tips and exam tricks to help your preparation and achieve your goal.
Question paper structural format:
The GPAT examination is CBT that includes125 multiple choice questions (mcqs) to be finished in 3 hours. All correct answers are worth 4 marks and negative marking of -1 mark for each incorrect answer is suited.
The GPAT examination is broadly focused on 4 subjects:
2. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Exam Tips for GPAT preparation:
1. unclouded your fundamental concepts from your graduation level text books or reference books before you use supplementary study materials.
2. Read whole matter given in detailed syllabus apart from important matter.
3. Use topic wise micro notes for quick revision within minutes before examination.
4. Pay attention to specific points which looks like worthless as most often questions are based on these worthless points.
5. Remember names and source of drugs, ingredients, mode of action etc by linking them with general names and views.
6. Practice drawing structures of drugs and molecules in Medicinal Chemistry, it will help to learn them easily.
7. Group study is pragmatic for GPAT preparation where you can discuss questions to each other with answer.
8. Practice numerical mcqs of Pharmaceutics so regular practice of numericals will score you easy marks on the 4 to 5 numerical questions that do come in the question paper.
9. Attack on all the questions when you practice sample papers/previous year papers and model papers whether online or offline mode. This will help you identify your weak regions and you can prepare those regions thoroughly.
10. During the exam, leave any question if you are not sure about correct answer so do not attempt questions on behalf of luck.