Pharmacist B Pharm Level test series description :
1. Pharmacist B Pharm Level test series is useful to fulfill the Pharmacist vacancies by conducting the Pharmacist recruitment examination in central government hospitals, all state government hospitals, ESIC, CGHS, RRB, CISF, CRPF, BSF, SSB, RBI, SBI, AIIMS, DSSSB, BHEL, NTPC, NHPC, NALCO, BARC, SAIL, IOC, GAIL, NHM, RBSK, coal india, railway recruitment etc.
2. It is designed to give an idea about the structure and pattern of the actual examination. It also provides a suitable knowledge gainer platform for self assessment before attending the real exam.
3. There are unlimited attempts till the validity period for proper practice of the examination.
4. There is different question paper in each attempt because the question papers are randomly designed from a vast question bank.
5. Syllabus of Pharmacist (B Pharm) level exams has been covered in test series.
6. Individual subject wise test also covered (pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology and toxicology, pharmacognosy, biochemistry and clinical pathology, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmaceutical microbiology, biopharmaceutics, pharmaceutical jurisprudence, hospital and community pharmacy, drug store and business management, pharmaceutical inorganic chemistry, health education and community pharmacy, human anatomy and physiology).
7. Each question paper will contain 100 multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs) carrying a maximum of 300 marks. Maximum time will be 120 minutes.
8. There will be negative marking in each test so 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be debited for each wrong answer.
9. Instant result and score with wrong answer analysis of each test. You can always check your result and score of your attempted tests in history.
Important features :
1. More than 7500 questions covered
2. Unlimited attempts of test till validity period
3. Different question paper than previous attempt
4. Pharmacist (B Pharm) level exam syllabus covered in test
5. Individual subject wise test
6. Question paper of 100 MCQs with negative marking
7. Instant result and score of test
8. Wrong answered questions with correct answer in result
Keywords : Government Pharmacist test series, Govt Pharmacist test series, Govt Pharmacist online test series, Govt Pharmacist test series free, Govt Pharmacist mock test, Govt Pharmacist mock test free, Govt Pharmacist online mock test, Govt Pharmacist mock test series, Govt Pharmacist online mock test series, Govt Pharmacist mcq, Govt Pharmacist question papers, Govt Pharmacist previous papers, Govt Pharmacist previous papers pdf download free, Govt Pharmacist old papers, Govt Pharmacist model papers, Govt Pharmacist vacancy, Govt Pharmacist jobs, Govt Pharmacist recruitment, Govt Pharmacist syllabus, Govt Pharmacist curriculum, Govt Pharmacist coaching online, Govt Pharmacist preparation, Govt Pharmacist study material, Govt Pharmacist exam, Govt Pharmacist notification.
Validity Period : 30 days
Payment Amount : INR 0.00