Pharmacist test series description :
1. Pharmacist test series is useful to fulfill the pharmacist vacancies by conducting the pharmacist recruitment examination in central government hospitals, all state government hospitals, ESIC, CGHS, RRB, CISF, CRPF, BSF, SSB, RBI, SBI, AIIMS, DSSSB, BHEL, NTPC, NHPC, NALCO, BARC, SAIL, IOC, GAIL, NHM, RBSK, coal india, railway recruitment etc.
2. It is designed to give an idea about the structure and pattern of the actual examination. It also provides a suitable knowledge gainer platform for self assessment before attending the real exam.
3. There are unlimited attempts till the validity period for proper practice of the examination.
4. There is different question paper in each attempt because the question papers are randomly designed from a vast question bank.
5. Syllabus of Pharmacist (D Pharm) level exams has been covered in test series.
6. Individual subject wise test also covered (pharmaceutics-I, pharmaceutical chemistry-I, pharmacognosy, biochemistry and clinical pathology, human anatomy and physiology, health education and community pharmacy, pharmaceutics-II, pharmaceutical chemistry-II, pharmacology and toxicology, drug store and business management, pharmaceutical jurisprudence, hospital and clinical pharmacy).
7. Test will be 120 minutes duration containing 100 multiple Choice Objective Type Questions carrying a maximum of 300 marks.
8. There will be Negative Marking and for each correct answer there are 3 marks and for each wrong answer 1 marks shall be deducted. No marks will be given for each unanswered or Review question (either option chosen or not).
9. Instant result and score with wrong answer analysis of each test. You can always check your result and score of your attempted tests in history.
Important features :
1. More than 3600 questions covered
2. Unlimited attempts of test till validity period
3. Different question paper than previous attempt
4. Pharmacist (D Pharm) level exam syllabus covered in test
5. Individual subject wise test
6. Question paper of 100 MCQs with negative marking
7. Instant result and score of test
8. Wrong answered questions with correct answer in result
Keywords : Pharmacist test series, Pharmacist online test series, Pharmacist test series free, Pharmacist mock test, Pharmacist mock test free, Pharmacist online mock test, Pharmacist mock test series, Pharmacist online mock test series, Pharmacist mcq, Pharmacist question papers, Pharmacist previous papers, Pharmacist previous papers pdf download free, Pharmacist old papers, Pharmacist model papers, Pharmacist vacancy, Pharmacist jobs, Pharmacist recruitment, Pharmacist syllabus, Pharmacist curriculum, Pharmacist coaching online, Pharmacist preparation, Pharmacist study material, Pharmacist exam, Pharmacist notification.
Validity Period : 30 days
Payment Amount : INR 0.00